The North Face Women’s Garner Triclimate Jacket. Lightweight insulation meets progressive design.
Every ski trip is subject to changing weather conditions, which is why you should head out wearing the Garner Triclimate® Jacket. On the outside, a two-layer DryVent™ shell repels moisture to keep you dry. Inside, a zip-in Heatseeker™-insulated liner jacket provides lightweight warmth for when you want to venture higher. Wear both layers together or just one when you need targeted protection. With a removable helmet-compatible hood, snap-away stretch powder skirt, and an array of secure pockets, this is a versatile staple for your winter wardrobe.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Outer jacket: Standard fit
- Outer jacket: Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Outer jacket: Snap-away, stretch powder skirt
- Outer jacket: Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Outer jacket: Internal media pocket with media port
- Outer jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Secure-zip waist pocket
- Outer jacket: Internal goggle pocket
- Outer jacket: Zip-in integration
- Inner jacket: Hand pockets
70D x 140D 149 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% nylon woven
50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester woven with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
100 g Heatseeker™
3-5 working day delivery. Free UK Shipping over £50
International Delivery available. Please see details here