Gloves that are perfect for those cold winter days, with the Gore-Tex Gore Warm technology, waterproof and breathable insert.
Dakine women’s gloves are designed with your needs in mind—specifically they focus on a narrower fit for dexterity and extra winter warmth. They’ve got you covered for all conditions, from deep blustery winter riding mitts to mild weather gloves for riding the Mt. Hood glacier.
- Insert: GORE-TEX® + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Glove 170 / 280g ]
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Palm: Durable water repellent leather
- Shell Fabric: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- External water resistant zippered stash / heat pack pocket
- One hand cinch gauntlet
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Removable storm liner glove: Touch screen compatible 280g 4×4 stretch fleece
- NSERT: GORE-TEX® + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ Glove 170 / 280g ]
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- PALM: Durable water repellent leather
- SHELL FABRIC: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L
Dakine leather gloves should be hand washed with light soap and warm water. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don’t recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
All Dakine leather gloves come with free Nikwax to help maintain waterproofing. Nikwax can occasionally alter the color of the leather, so test on a small area before applying to the entire glove.
To apply, spread the Nikwax on the glove, rubbing across all leather areas. For optimal waterproofing, treat every 30 days and after washing.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Measure the widest part of your hand just below the fingers.
3-5 working day delivery. Free Delivery UK
International Delivery available. Please see details here