A LOW-PROFILE PACK FOR CHASING FRESH TRACKS IN AND OUT OF BOUNDS.
When the backcountry gates beckon, the Poacher 22L offers enough space for your shovel, probe, skins and a spare layer. A contoured, low-profile fit carries close for aggressive riding and easy wearing on the lift. There’s an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap for your hydration setup and backpanel entry for easy access to your gear. It’ll carry a board or skis with equal ease for when the boot pack calls.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Diagonal & A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Quick draw ice axe loop
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- 840D Two-Tone Nylon Ripstop
- 500D High Tenacity Nylon
- 1342 cubic inches [ 22 Liters ]
- 24 x 11.5 x 7″ [ 61 x 29 x 18cm ]
- 3.3 lbs [ 1.4kg ]
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn’t get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
3-5 working day delivery. Free Delivery UK
International Delivery available. Please see details here