Upano is a range of lightweight waterproof drybags, in 2 sizes. Brilliant for rafting, travel, base camp, sailing and expedition use.
3 ways to carry
- Super-lightweight but tough, welded construction
- Removable shoulder straps for easy portage
- Air-release valve for easy packing – squeeze the air out as you roll it closed
- Internal ID pocket for airport travel
- Compression straps to minimise volume
- Multiple attachment points for straps or lashing
- Brightly coloured ends for higher visibility
- PVC-Free / 0% Vinyl.
- The Upano is a river in Ecuador.
the air-release / purge valve
Warning: The air-release valve comes off if fully unscrewed. Only unscrew it enough to allow the air out. And make sure you then screw it up tightly or water will seep in! We recommend that you keep it screwed closed at all times except when you are actually purging the air.
The 2 Sizes
*these weights include the 2 detachable shoulder straps
shoulder strap – detail
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets)
Roll up roll up!
Please note: You need to roll the bag very tightly to line up the two halves of Velcro. This is essential if you want your bag to be waterproof.
Colour: Grey, black and orange
Materials: 420D PU-coated nylon
7 working day delivery. Free UK Delivery over £50
Shipping calculated at Checkout
International Delivery available. Please see details here