A completely waterproof case to fit the iPhone 6 7 8 and X, the Google Pixel, and most Samsung Galaxy S phones. This is the middle size of 5 ‘Classic’ submersible phone cases. The original waterproof phone case – and still the best!
My phone is described as water tight, so do I really need an Aquapac?
Apple phones since the iPhone 7 have been rated as water-resistant when they are new, but this resistance wears off with use.
Samsung phones are a little more waterproof than iPhones but are not suitable for use in salt water.
You will need a waterproof case if you want to:
- Go into the sea or salt water
- Use the phone properly when it’s wet (the microphone can get water in it, making you very quiet)
- Use a chipped, cracked or old phone in or near water
- Want to do watersports like surfing, jet-skiing, wake boarding or rafting
- Use your phone in the shower
- Use your phone in the hot tub or sauna.
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- It comes with a lanyard so you can hang it round your neck
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to the quick-action AQUACLIP® seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits the iPhone 6 7 8, X and XS; the Google Pixel; and most Samsung Galaxy S phones
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Weight Case: 1.2oz / 35g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin Made in the UK.
7 – 10 working day delivery. Free UK Delivery over £50
Shipping calculated at Checkout
International Delivery available. Please see details here