A completely waterproof case to fit the iPhone 6 Plus 7 Plus and 8 Plus, the Google Pixel XL, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and same-sized phablets. This is the second-largest of 5 ‘Classic’ submersible phone cases. The original waterproof phone case – and still the best!
My phone is described as water tight, so do I really need an Aquapac?
Apple phones since the iPhone 7 have been rated as water-resistant when they are new, but this resistance wears off with use.
Samsung phones are a little more waterproof than iPhones but are not suitable for use in salt water.
You will need a waterproof case if you want to:
- Go into the sea or salt water
- Use the phone properly when it’s wet (the microphone can get water in it, making you very quiet)
- Use a chipped, cracked or old phone in or near water
- Want to do watersports like surfing, jet-skiing, wake boarding or rafting
- Use your phone in the shower
- Use your phone in the hot tub or sauna.
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- It comes with a lanyard so you can hang it round your neck
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to the quick-action AQUACLIP® seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits iPhone 6 Plus, 7 Plus, 8 Plus, XR, XS Max; Huawei P20; Samsung Galaxy Note; and any phone the same size or smaller
- If you have a bumper case on your phone you may want to consider the 368 ‘PlusPlus’ size.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Weight Case: 1.3oz / 38g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin Made in the UK.
7 – 10 working day delivery. Free UK Delivery over £50
Shipping calculated at Checkout
International Delivery available. Please see details here