What’s so special about this case?
- It means you can use your Kindle or iPad Mini safely outdoors even when it’s wet – at the seaside, in the pool, or out in the pouring rain
- and your touchscreen will work normally.
What else do I need to know?
- Some iPad Minis and Kindles will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- You can use a front-facing camera (e.g. FaceTime), and now we have added a lens window on the back of the case too so you can also use rear-facing cameras (e.g. iSight).
Is this the right size for my eReader?
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists many devices and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Cool grey with acid green lanyard
300mu UV-resistant TPU
Case: 1.8oz / 52g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Country of Origin
Made in the UK.
7 – 10 working day delivery. Free UK Delivery over £50
Shipping calculated at Checkout
International Delivery available. Please see details here