This is the case you’ll see used by lifeguards and mountain rescue teams. The harness gives you the freedom to get on with the job at hand, in the most testing conditions.
- There are 4 lash points for the 3-way harness – wear your radio comfortably whatever you’re doing.
- The clever antenna design not only fits L- and R-handed radios but also creates an emergency grab handle.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of Aquapac cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What size do I need?
This case will fit most modern VHF radios.
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Grey case with black harness (the case was previously black)
300mu UV-resistant TPU
Case: 2.7oz / 77g Harness: 1.5oz / 43g
Country of Origin
Made in the UK.
7 – 10 working day delivery. Free UK Delivery over £50
Shipping calculated at Checkout
International Delivery available. Please see details here