The larger of two Classic VHF cases. Suits smartphones and radios with longer antennas. The most trusted waterproof VHF cases on the market, since 1983.
- Clear windows on both sides so they fit both L- and R-handed radios.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of Aquapac cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What size do I need?
We offer two sizes:
The Small VHF Classic Case on this page will fit most modern handheld VHF radios. The Large Classic case is good for satellite phones and VHFs with long antennas.
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Cool grey with acid green lanyard
300mu UV-resistant TPU
Case: 1.9oz / 55g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Country of Origin
Made in the UK.
7 – 10 working day delivery. Free UK Delivery over £50
Shipping calculated at Checkout
International Delivery available. Please see details here